"General" Milley got where he is by brown-nosing.
Steven C. Fletcher
2022-12-21 12:29:17 UTC
He is an incompetent SOB just like Biden and should be hung for treason.
Let Trump shoot him.
Steven C. Fletcher
2023-01-05 10:55:25 UTC
He is an incompetent SOB just like Biden and should be hung for treason.
New York City Mayor Eric Adams suggested Friday that subway
riders not wear headphones or focus on their phones during rides
due to crime.

In a wide-ranging interview with FOX 5's "Good Day New York,"
the Democratic leader opened with crime, saying that there had
been a 47% increase in subway arrests.

Adams said the city's government is working to ensure that
residents feel safe in the Big Apple.

"I rode the subway yesterday, and it's the same thing. I haven't
put my AirPods in for over a year because I feel like I need to
be very much aware," said anchor Bianca Peters. "That's a
quality-of-life issue."

"Well first, I think that you were right about, you know, not
having your iPods in – not focusing on the phone," Adams
replied. "And I say yes to that. I do the same, and we put out a
video and information telling people about being aware of what's
around them and what's taking place. I encourage New Yorkers to
do that."

https://news.yahoo.com/nyc-mayor-reacting-subway-crime-
181057781.html