Group of black women steal $10,000 worth of Lululemon leggings
Leroy N. Soetoro
2023-06-07 20:22:35 UTC
https://abc7chicago.com/lululemon-robbery-burglary-fresno/3823703/

FRESNO, Calif. -- Fresno Police are searching for a gang of women who
bolted from the Lululemon store at Fig Garden Village in Northwest Fresno
after stealing more than a hundred pairs of yoga pants on Sunday.

Police say the thefts cost the store about $10,000 and that these women
have likely hit up other chains in California.

Lululemon, with its chic athletic-wear and high-end price tags, isn't a
place you'd expect to find trouble. It's why yoga instructor Christine
Brown said she was startled when three women with other intentions waltzed
through the front door.

For me, I was just shocked, and I froze," said Brown, who had finished
teaching a class inside the store earlier that morning. "I didn't know
what to do. I didn't know if there was anything I could do."

Brown says the women were calm. They didn't speak. They didn't fight. They
walked to the back of the store, scooped as many leggings as they could
fit into their bags and then walked out.

"We were all in a daze," she said. "The manager was just trying to keep
everything calm, saying it's okay, it's okay."

The leggings are among the most expensive item in the store, averaging
about $100 each. The thieves stole 148 pairs, and police believe they
could be responsible for more.

"They believe it's related to a crew that has hit Lululemon in the Bay
Area," said Lt. Joe Gomez. "They had three photos, African American
females. They indicated they had been arrested before."

Officers say the employees and customers did the right thing by letting
the thieves go.

They are now trying to get surveillance video from the parking lot, and
they know cameras inside the store captured the women's faces.
--
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so that
stupid people won't be offended.

Durham Report: The FBI has an integrity problem. It has none.

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.

Support
2023-06-07 21:21:33 UTC