Abrams: Why is ignorant gay mentally ill WH press secretary having so much trouble?
Black hillbilly queers
2023-04-28 01:20:53 UTC
All queers are stupid fucks.
(NewsNation) — On the day that President Joe Biden announced his
reelection bid, when his team is supposed to be projecting strength and
certainty about a victory and four more years, White House press secretary
Karine Jean-Pierre was asked the most basic of questions about whether her
boss would serve his entire second term if reelected.

It’s sort of a softball question if there ever was one, except nothing it
seems, is quite enough of a softball for this press secretary.

A reporter asked: “Does the president plan to serve all eight years?”

“I’m just not going to get ahead of the president. That’s something for
him to decide. I’m just not going to get ahead of it. And where there’s a
2024 campaign, anything related to that, I would refer you to that,” Jean-
Pierre answered.

Sen. Ted Cruz: If Mark Swidan was WNBA player, he’d be home
Something for the president to decide? With Biden’s age and his mental
acuity very much an issue — he’s even talked about it — that’s the wrong
answer.

So, of course, there was a cleanup to be done. Jean-Pierre referred to her
own comment in a tweet.

“As you know, we take following the law seriously. So I wanted to be sure
that I didn’t go into 2024 more than is appropriate under the law,” Jean-
Pierre said in a tweet after Tuesday’s news briefing. “But I can confirm
that if re-elected, @POTUS would serve all 8 years.”

She appears to be referencing the Hatch Act, which is a federal law that
limits political activities of federal employees, particularly the
executive branch. But answering the question wouldn’t have violated that
law regardless. She answered it by saying that’s something for him to
decide.

Look, the media had a well-deserved field day with the White House fumbles
and stumbles on whether Biden will serve a second term. But, what’s worse
for Biden is her answer inadvertently put his age and mental fitness back
into the news cycle.

Kempfer on US docking subs in South Korea: ‘We’re gearing up’
We’ve covered Jean-Pierre’s weakness as a press secretary before, and one
has to wonder how she is still doing this job. She can’t seem to give
straight, clear answers.

The facts she has to work with sometimes aren’t great. But that doesn’t
explain it.

Jean-Pierre seems like a very smart person who has achieved a lot at a
comparatively young age. She just isn’t good at this job. It’s astonishing
to me that with so much on the line, they keep letting her do it.

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/abrams-why-is-wh-press-secretary-
having-so-much-trouble/ar-
AA1aoIXE?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=92458daf4ab54fe8b8f1f2ef1ff1815f&ei=22>
Jungle Dummies
2023-04-28 01:20:54 UTC
Niggers are worthless too, just like queers.
Fulton County, Georgia prosecutor Fani Willis announced in a letter on
Monday to local law enforcement that a decision about indicting former
President Donald Trump could come at any time between July and September —
which could potentially put Trump in even more criminal jeopardy as he
battles business fraud charges from Manhattan District Attorney Alvin
Bragg.

But former federal prosecutor Elie Honig told CNN's Wolf Blitzer that
Willis has already made things more difficult for herself by taking so
long to reach a decision.

"This is another not so subtle indicator that the D.A. has every intention
of seeking an indictment of Donald Trump," said Honig. "What she's done in
the letter is put local law enforcement sheriffs and others on high alert.
She tells them, I'm going to need you to be ready to respond to potential
demonstrations, and maybe worse, starting on July 11th. And looking at
this through a common sense lens, that makes no sense if she's not
intending to indict Donald Trump, but it makes complete sense if she is."

That said, continued Honig, Willis has immensely complicated any potential
prosecution of the former president, already a fraught prospect, by
dragging this out until he is a candidate for office again.

"I think there is a very fair criticism of Fani Willis for taking this,"
said Honig. "Fani Willis became the D.A. on January 1st, 2021. The tape
that we just heard of Donald Trump calling Brad Raffensperger, that
happened next day and then became public within hours, and now we're
looking at an indictment, if this timeline holds, at earliest two and a
half plus years after the effect. I know investigations take time. This
should not have taken two and a half plus years. And now as a result of
that, Wolf, Donald Trump supporters are going to say, first of all, we
didn't see an indictment for two and a half years until after Donald
Trump, A) announced candidacy and, B) is emerging as a frontrunner."

Worse still, noted Honig, "They're not going to get to a trial until the
middle of 2024 at the earliest if we see a charge this summer. There is
discovery and appeals and motions, and is a state judge really going to
hold a trial of a potential Republican frontrunner or nominee that close
to an election? I'm not so sure. And I think Fani Willis bears
responsibility for taking this long to do this."

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/legal-expert-says-fani-willis-
might-have-made-a-big-mistake-in-georgia-trump-investigation/ar-
AA1ai2Cg?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=089d68a6a0cf4e09a5ecffff3e730204&ei=68>