That Jew Yolo Is Gone! Twitter Revolution May Happen Yet!
Mary E. Junck
2022-11-12 23:24:50 UTC
The twitter toilet is being flushed of the bitchy assholes.
Bloomberg
@business
·
Follow
Twitter resignations in the last 24 hours:
- Head of Trust and Safety Yoel Roth
- Sales VP Robin Wheeler
- CISO Lea Kissner
- Chief privacy officer Damien Kieran
- Chief compliance officer Marianne Fogarty

The Jew Yolo has officially left Twitter, and things may well be
looking up.

RT:

At least six executives have reportedly resigned from Twitter
this week. The social media platform’s new owner, Elon Musk,
called an all-hands meeting on Thursday, announcing a return to
office hours and mentioning the possibility of bankruptcy unless
the company can find a way to become profitable.

Among the departures was the head of safety and moderation, Yoel
Roth, Bloomberg reported, citing insider sources. Musk had kept
Roth on despite complaints from conservatives that he had been
responsible for much of the political censorship on the platform
– one of the reasons the Tesla and SpaceX CEO cited for buying
the company.

“The economic picture ahead is dire,” Musk wrote in an email
calling the meeting, according to the New York Times. “Without
significant subscription revenue, there is a good chance Twitter
will not survive the upcoming economic downturn.”

Unless Twitter can generate profits from its $8 monthly Blue
program, bankruptcy is a very real possibility, Musk reportedly
said, adding that the platform is currently too dependent on
advertising.

A number of companies have pulled their ads from Twitter in
recent weeks, due to a pressure campaign by activists angry at
Musk’s buyout of the company – and endorsement of Republicans in
the US midterm elections.

Yeah, endorsing Republicans was just stupid. I said that at the
time: the risk-reward calculation is not reasonable at this
time. He should have remained silent this round and then started
building up for the 2024 elections.

But hey, whatever. It’s actually good for us, because it goes to
further demonstrate to Elon the fact that nothing he can do is
going to make the ADL get off of his back. The ADL is a Jew
group, obviously, but so is the Democrat Party, and an attack on
the Democrat Party is considered an attack on Jews.

Elon has launched the $8 checkmark program, which seems to be
going swimmingly.

I’ve certainly doubted that Elon was actually going to bring us
freedom of speech, but I’ve never doubted the fact that he wants
to do this. I think if it were up to him, he would just let
people say the n-word even. I don’t think that personally he
cares at all.

The question is the strength of his will in the face of
opposition. If the ads are gone for good and he knows that,
there is much less of a reason to halt the freedom of speech
agenda.

I think it’s possible we’ll get something out of this. I don’t
want to say the n-word on Twitter anyway, I just want to post my
ideas. That’s all. Though the slippery slope exists, if you just
say “no slurs,” that is fine. I’m fine with that. And you can at
least conceive of a line there, where there is a bump on the
slippery slope – slurs are a defined thing that we all
understand, so it’s not like “hate speech” or “harassment” where
there are no definitions and anything can fall into this
category.

Let’s just say: I’m feeling more hopeful than before. It might
just be because this Jew is gone, but seriously, we all knew
nothing was happening as long as that gay Jew was in charge. He
was censoring worse than before, and we couldn’t expect Elon to
keep track of all that.

Elon recently did a Twitter Space on the issue of advertisement
on the platform in the future.

For what it’s worth, I never saw any ads for major companies on
Twitter. I only ever saw spammy type stuff – crypto stuff,
listicle sites, vacation bullshit, and so on. Those people are
not leaving because the ADL demanded it. This whole advertiser
collapse thing seems exaggerated by Elon for strategic purposes.

Here are some of his recent tweets regarding policy.

We should be skeptical.

But we do not yet know that all is lost.

(Republished from The Daily Stormer by permission of author or
representative)

https://www.unz.com/aanglin/that-jew-yolo-is-gone-twitter-
revolution-may-happen-yet/
Uvalde Democrat Chicken Cops
2022-11-13 00:10:53 UTC
But it's blacks killing blacks so the state-controlled media won't speak of it. If a white cop kills a black, it's the lead story for weeks.
https://valiantnews.com/2022/05/24-shot-6-killed-in-chicago-over-mothers-day-weekend-police/?
may 9 2022 Chicago police say 24 people were shot over Mother’s Day weekend in the Windy City, with six shot fatally.
ABC 7 reports that one man was shot while standing in a kitchen, and the gunfire came from the alley outside. Another man was killed in West Englewood while standing on the sidewalk, and a woman was shot in South Lawndale.
Two more men were killed in a shooting in Chicago’s Far South Side, and the sixth deceased victim was near the front lawn of that shooting when he was shot in the chest and ultimately died of his wounds.
Count your blessings that Democrats allow niggers to engage in
population control.
Mary E. Junck
2022-11-16 09:55:13 UTC
In article <b3e4a272-3fa6-453e-bc54-
The twitter toilet is being flushed of the bitchy assholes.
Twitter employees are once again in an uproar after CEO Elon
Musk made a ridiculous discovery involving the program’s costs.

Twitter’s San Francisco HQ’s free lunch program was axed by the
technology mogul after he discovered they were costing the
company close to $13 million a year, the New York Post reported.

One cause noted by Musk for the high expense of the program was
the lack of in office attendance.

Former employee Tracy Hawkins, Twitter’s vice president of work
transformation, fired back.

“This is a lie. I ran this program up until a week ago when I
resigned because I didn’t want to work for @elonmusk,” Hawkins
wrote in a Tuesday tweet.

Tracy Hawkins ?
@_hawko
·
Follow
This is a lie. I ran this program up until a week ago when I
resigned because I didn’t want to work for @elonmusk For
breakfast & lunch we spent $20-$25 a day per person. This
enabled employees to work thru lunchtime & mtgs. Attendance was
anything from 20-50% in the offices.
Elon Musk
@elonmusk
Replying to @nichegamer
Especially bizarre given that almost no one came to the office.
Estimated cost per lunch served in past 12 months is >$400.
1:44 PM · Nov 13, 2022

Tracy Hawkins ?
·
Nov 13, 2022
@_hawko
·
Follow
This is a lie. I ran this program up until a week ago when I
resigned because I didn’t want to work for @elonmusk For
breakfast & lunch we spent $20-$25 a day per person. This
enabled employees to work thru lunchtime & mtgs. Attendance was
anything from 20-50% in the offices.
Elon Musk
@elonmusk
Replying to @nichegamer
Especially bizarre given that almost no one came to the office.
Estimated cost per lunch served in past 12 months is >$400.
Elon Musk
@elonmusk
·
Follow
False. Twitter spends $13M/year on food service for SF HQ. Badge
in records show peak occupancy was 25%, average occupancy below
10%.

There are more people preparing breakfast than eating breakfast.

They don’t even bother serving dinner, because there is no one
in the building.
3:24 PM · Nov 13, 2022

“False. Twitter spends $13M/year on food service for SF HQ.
Badge in records show peak occupancy was 25%, average occupancy
below 10%. There are more people preparing breakfast than eating
breakfast. They don’t even bother serving dinner, because there
is no one in the building,” Musk responded in his own tweet.

The move comes after Elon Musk’s decision to lay off a huge
portion of the employees at the HQ.

While there may be benefits to a company covering food costs for
employees to increase productivity during crunch time,
attendance issues clearly prevented this from being a worthwhile
investment.

Part of Musk’s plan to get the company back on track includes
ending the remote work for employees, unless they have his
permission, the Post reported.

In a letter to his employees addressing the economy and its
impact on Twitter, Musk wrote, “The road ahead is arduous and
will require intense work to succeed.”

This came after the CEO made a similar move at Tesla in June,
stating that remote work was no longer acceptable.

One plan to get the company back on track is “Twitter Blue,”
with an advertisement for the subscription pitching that it
offers “half the ads & much better ones,” according to the Post.

It continued, “Since you’re supporting Twitter in the battle
against the bots, we’re going to reward you with half the ads
and make them twice as relevant.”

It also boasted that subscribed users would have higher priority
in replies, mentions and searches.

While the future of the social media giant is uncertain,
increasing productivity and adding new revenue streams while
cutting unsustainable expenses are certainly good ways to start.

https://www.westernjournal.com/elon-musk-ends-free-lunches-
twitter-employees-making-ridiculous-discovery/