BIG ANTI TRUMP CONSPIRACEEE!! The Media Desperately Trying To Turn Mediocre Kamala Into A Star
Charlie
2024-08-01 22:01:39 UTC
If there's one indisputable strategic advantage that Democrats possess,
it's that they don't really have a political party in the traditional
sense. They have a cult.
Trump's a superstar. He says once everybody realizes she's black and a
female, they'll all be lining up to vote for him.

I wonder if he's still dealing with that impotence problem. I get it. Not
getting an erection around that ugly whore of his is one thing but getting
them around children is just not right.
Chips Loral
2024-08-01 22:10:29 UTC
Post by Charlie
I get it. Not
getting an erection around that ugly whore of his is one thing but getting
them around children is just not right.
Nice riff on Biden

But there are worse looking ho's than Jill.

His child-sniffing has got to go though.