Elon Musk to twitter scumbags, "You're fired!"
Joe Obama
2022-05-13 10:51:31 UTC
This is great news!
May 12 (Reuters) - Two senior Twitter (TWTR.N) leaders who
oversee the consumer and revenue divisions will depart the
social media company, Chief Executive Officer Parag Agrawal told
employees in a memo on Thursday, in one of the biggest shake-ups
at the company since billionaire Elon Musk announced he would
buy it for $44 billion.

Agrawal also said in the memo, which was seen by Reuters, that
Twitter would pause most hiring and review all existing job
offers to determine whether any "should be pulled back."

He attributed the decision in part because Twitter was not able
to hit user growth and revenue milestones to maintain confidence
that it could reach aggressive growth targets it had set in 2020.

"We need to continue to be intentional about our teams, hiring
and costs," Agrawal wrote.

The company was targeting $7.5 billion in annual revenue and 315
million daily users by the end of 2023, but withdrew those goals
in its recent earnings report.

Kayvon Beykpour, who led Twitter's consumer division, and Bruce
Falck, who oversaw revenue, both tweeted on Thursday that the
departures were not their decisions.

"Parag asked me to leave after letting me know that he wants to
take the team in a different direction," Beykpour tweeted,
adding he was still on paternity leave from Twitter.

"I'll clarify that I too was fired by (Parag)," Falck said,
though he appeared to later delete the tweet.

Falck thanked his team in a tweet thread and updated his bio to
say "unemployed."

https://www.reuters.com/markets/deals/twitter-ceo-says-two-
leaders-will-depart-company-hiring-paused-2022-05-12/
Joe Obama

BeamMeUpScotty
2022-05-27 15:42:02 UTC
Post by Joe Obama
[...]
Quite a few companies are laying-off and firing employees due to
economic forecasts of the BidenRegime's economy.

NOTHING all that unusual except that TWITTER had FAKE users and FAKE
numbers being used in their goals and company progress that were put in
place to raise stock prices and create a company image that was FAKE.

They weren't nearly as successful as they were telling investors. Elon
Musk blew up their FAKE DATA when he offered to buy the company, and it
caused them to try to walk back their FRAUDULENT NUMBERS before they get
prosecuted for their crimes.
--
-That's karma-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The only way to fight the STAGFLATION would be to shrink the size and
taxing and spending of the Government combined with raising the interest
rates to their NATURAL self determining rates and cease the printing of
worthless money rather than the FAKE INTEREST RATES and worthless
counterfeit dollars created by the DEMOCRATS under Obama/Biden-2008 and
Biden/Obama-2020....

The problem isn't "the economy stupid", the problem is
*the stupid government manipulated economy* .
Ramon F. Herrera
2022-11-11 14:14:14 UTC
This is great news!
Elon Musk responded to the latest major development in his
ongoing feud with Twitter early Monday morning – tweeting out a
meme of him laughing after Twitter reportedly lawyered up to sue
him for moving to drop his $44 billion takeover of the company.

The post has a series of four photos of the Telsa founder
laughing with captions that read: "They said I couldn’t buy
Twitter; Then they wouldn’t disclose bot info; Now they want to
force me to buy Twitter in court; Now they have to disclose bot
info in court."

The tweet quickly garnered over 180,000 likes. Musk is one of
the most-followed people on the platform, with 100.8 million
followers

Moments later, Musk tweeted another meme featuring Chuck Norris
playing chess. "Chuckmate," Musk added.

Musk had been absent from Twitter for several days. Monday
morning's post is the first statement from Musk since Twitter
reportedly hired heavyweight merger law firm Wachtell, Lipton,
Rosen & Katz LLP to represent it in a forthcoming suit,
Bloomberg reported Sunday.

A law firm representing the Tesla CEO sent a letter to Twitter
on Friday, alleging Twitter "made false and misleading
representations" when Musk agreed to buy the company on April 25
and has "breached" multiple provisions of the initial agreement.

Musk's team has raised concerns over "spam bots" on the
platform, and Musk wants Twitter to prove that less than 5% of
its daily active users are automated spam accounts. Musk has
argued that Twitter significantly underestimated the number of
these "spam bots" on its service.

Twitter has claimed that spam accounts represent well below 5%
of its active user base each quarter.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/elon-musk-responds-twitter-
lawsuit