"They Will Rue The Day": Megyn Kelly Says Country "Disgraced" With Trump Guilty Verdict
Ubiquitous
2024-06-01 02:05:04 UTC
Megyn Kelly said the Democrats will “rue the day” they used the legal
system to “corrupt a presidential election” after a New York jury found
former President Donald Trump guilty.

In a Thursday post on X, the host of “The Megyn Kelly Show” podcast
didn’t hold back and slammed the verdict after the jury found him
guilty on all 34 counts in the hush-money trial.

“Guilty on all counts,” Kelly wrote to her 3 million followers. “The
country is disgraced. Alvin Bragg should be disbarred.”

“They will rue the day they unleashed this lawfare to corrupt a
presidential election,” she added.

The comments came after jurors returned a guilty verdict on Thursday in
Trump’s New York trial, marking the first time a former U.S. president
has been convicted of a crime, as previously reported.

Guilty on all counts. The country is disgraced. Alvin Bragg
should be disbarred. They will rue the day they unleashed
this lawfare to corrupt a presidential election.

— Megyn Kelly (@megynkelly) May 30, 2024

Kelly’s comments were similar to others she’s made on her Sirius XM
podcast after the case went to the jury on Wednesday. On her show, she
ripped apart the “outrageous prosecution” of Trump by Manhattan
District Attorney Alvin Bragg.

“It wasn’t until closing arguments yesterday when the prosecution got
up second, because under New York law, unlike in most places, the
defense has to go first and the prosecution goes second,” Kelly said.
“And after the defense attorney had already sat down, that’s when we
finally learned what the underlying crime was.”

“He [prosecutor, Joshua Steinglass] got up there and while he cast a
wide net, still saying it could have been a tax violation, it could
have been falsification of other records like double falsifications,
but really they’re hanging their hats on the violation of FECA [Federal
Election Campaign Act],” she added. “That’s what the prosecution drove
home. That’s the principal basis for this entire case. He [Bragg]
didn’t want us to know because that’s a federal statute.”

“And Alvin Bragg doesn’t have the jurisdiction to enforce federal
election law,” Kelly continued. “The Federal DOJ had already said
there’s no case here. The Federal Election Commission had already said
there is no case here. Only Alvin Bragg resurrected this alleged
violation as the underlying basis for this entire criminal case…”

The decision, which will likely be appealed, is the culmination of a
weeks-long courtroom battle in which Trump claimed he was the target of
a “political persecution” as he runs another campaign for a second term
in the White House.
--
Democrats and the liberal media hate President Trump more than they
love this country.
OrigInfoJunkie
2024-06-06 16:00:21 UTC
That hasn't happened.
Loran
2024-06-06 16:10:31 UTC
No, their rue is forthcoming, yours too asshole!
Mike Colangelo
2024-06-06 16:23:34 UTC
On 6/6/2024 9:10 AM, "Loran" aka "MassPeekWa" aka "CaLaVeRa" aka spammy, fucking
Post by OrigInfoJunkie
Megyn Kelly said the Democrats will “rue the day” they used the legal
system to “corrupt a presidential election”
That hasn't happened.
No,
There has been no "corruption of a presidential election," "Loran" aka
"MassPeekWa" aka "CaLaVeRa" aka spammy, you fucking lying cocksucking HIV-oozing
pseudonymous liar-who-has-not-been-defamed. Trump attempted it in 2020, but
thankfully he failed.
Loran
2024-06-06 16:28:36 UTC
but thankfully he failed.
***@easynews.com

https://www.easynews.com/agreement/
SPAM. Easynews enforces a zero-tolerance spam policy regarding our users
posts to usenet through our network. It is the sole discretion of
Easynews to determine if a user's posts are considered spam. If Easynews
has determined that a user has posted 1 or more articles of spam, that
user will be charged a $500 per hour clean-up fee and the user's account
will be canceled immediately and all reasonable efforts will be made by
Easynews to prevent the user from using our network anytime thereafter.

ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY. You may not use our Services or our System to
post or transmit any illegal material, including without limitation any
transmissions that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to
civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or
international law or regulation. In particular, the following is a
representative, non-exhaustive list of acts that are prohibited:

Falsifying header information or user identification information.

Transmitting or receiving, uploading, using or reusing material which is
abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing, or a breach of
confidence, privacy or similar third party rights;

PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE THE MESSAGE-ID IN YOUR SUBMISSION

The Message-ID is necessary for us to identify the material to NCMEC.
You can find the Message-ID in the header of the post. There is a header
for every Usenet post. It includes information such as the poster's
email address, date, subject line, etc.

TERMINATION. Easynews reserves the right, without notice and in our sole
discretion, to terminate your right to access or use our Services or to
discontinue all or part of the Services. We are not responsible for any
loss or harm related to your inability to access or use our Services.

How do I contact Easynews Abuse?

Easynews Abuse handles all correspondences and inquiries via email. You
can contact Easynews Abuse via email at ***@easynews.com.

If you are reporting a Usenet or Easynews violation (flooding/spamming,
Child Pornography, copyright/DMCA, etc.), please e-mail the complaint to
the appropriate address:

For general abuse issues: ***@easynews.com
For Child Pornography issues: ***@easynews.com
For copyright/DMCA issues: ***@easynews.com

Please include the message header or sample of the message headers for
the post(s) in question.
Mike Colangelo
thankfully he failed.
TruthBarker
2024-06-08 12:44:47 UTC
Did she say that as ‘blood was coming out of her .... whatever’?
Loran
Did you want to slurp some up?
TruthBarker
Sounds like you have done so many times, typical of brainless tit heads.
super70s
2024-06-08 18:24:52 UTC
Post by TruthBarker
Megyn Kelly said the Democrats will "rue the day" they used the legal
system to "corrupt a presidential election" after a New York jury found
former President Donald Trump guilty.
Did she say that as ‘blood was coming out of her .... whatever’?
She's in podcast oblivion, at least when she was on Fox they always
made sure there was a good "Basic Instinct" shot of her.

Oh and it looks like age is beginning to catch up with her some.
Governor Swill
2024-06-08 21:01:06 UTC
Post by super70s
Megyn Kelly said the Democrats will "rue the day" they used the legal
system to "corrupt a presidential election" after a New York jury found
former President Donald Trump guilty.
Did she say that as ‘blood was coming out of her .... whatever’?
She's in podcast oblivion, at least when she was on Fox they always
made sure there was a good "Basic Instinct" shot of her.
Oh and it looks like age is beginning to catch up with her some.
What a comedown! From a top rated show on the top rated network to a podcast because
nobody wants to look at her. How many network jobs did she lose before she gave up TV?

Swill
--
We now have it from the horse's mouth that the Trumps are white supremacists.

Eric at a press conference in New York Wed, May 29, 2024
after his father's guilty verdict was handed down said:

"I cannot wait for the day that we win. We will. We're white. The country knows
that this is nonsense."
<https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/internet-roasting-eric-trump-viral-172538135.html>

(video at link)

Not left, not right, forward. https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.